Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sisi4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 08:55 AM
    bad-smelling discharge
    hey
    am 28yrs old was married then separated.3yrs ago during that time I got pregnant then had a miscarriage.since then I often get bad smell from my discharge. I douch every once a week.but the smell gets back.
    what could be causing the bad smell?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2013, 09:01 AM
    First, stop douching. That totally messes up your natural cleaning system.

Second, make an appointment to see your doctor/gynecologist. The bad smell sounds like it could be an infection that you temporarily "hide" by douching.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 28, 2013, 11:14 AM
    You got rid of one douche bag... get rid of the other one.

(I had to post that, sorry.)

You shouldn't need to douche, ever. You body has a natural cleaning system and you're disrupting it. You need to stop and talk to your doctor. Get your balance back and then you'll smell properly again.

Awkward ending. Sorry.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 28, 2013, 11:20 AM
    Yes, absolutely no douching. This destroys the natural Ph level in the vagina. We women are actually "self cleaning".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad tasting and smelling water [ 1 Answers ]

I put in a brand new filter and my water tastes bad and smells like mildew. Any suggestions how to fix this problem !

Help--foul-smelling discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am seventeen years old , femail. I am sexually active with my boyfriend of three years and just resently I have had a really bad foul smelling Oder to my discharge it is a watery milky discharge and it dries yellow and my boyfriend says it taistes really horable. Sometimes I get verry light...

Bad smelling tooth with bleeding. [ 2 Answers ]

I have notice for about a week that my back wisdom tooth has been giving off this awful smell. I have never had the best dental hygiene up until about a year ago. I at least try to brush once a day, I often forget first thing in the morning. The tooth has obviously started rotting, both of my upper...

How do I stop smelling bad/ swetting? [ 5 Answers ]

OK. So I'm a former football player, 6'2 330 who for the life of me still smells like a locker room 3 years later. Before the jokes roll in, I shower 2-3 times a day, brush my teeth 3 times a day, use deodorant and anti sweat sticks and sprays and defiantly wipe correctly. Its not always stuck...

View more questions Search