Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bobby Fast Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 01:10 AM
    Following
    For the past year an entity has been hanging around me and every time this happens, something drastically changes in my life. And once again, someone is following me around.

It seems "it" is trying to tell me something and is always no closer than 25 ft from me. IT is very clear and not a shadow. I swear I can get a photo of "him". How do I communicate with this person. I want to know what he is trying to tell me. Every time it shows up, not far along comes drastic change in my life. I tell me wife when it shows up ao she knows I'm not full of BS and drastic change comes shortly after. Examples? A very large tree fell on our house and chopped it in half. My wife contracted menangitis. A car crash. A flood of biblical proportion took everything we own away. Should I keep going? It shows up weeks before the tragedy and isn't there after it happens. Now it's back and each time it seems its trying to tell me something. What should I do?
    cwk47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 07:08 AM
    Sounds to me like you need to ask for an intervention from God up above. Pray and ask for guidance in how to deal with this. God does hear our prayers...

Oct 28, 2013, 08:56 AM
    Good answer... However the father of my church explained he wants nothing to do with it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 30, 2013, 11:45 AM
    First of all, cwk47 answer, while is true, is too vague to be useful.
    Second, you "father" is one of the main problems that the Christian church is failing so horribly in this area. I'm not doubting that he is a well meaning individual... but I am doubting his faith.

Can I ask you... when you see this IT, how long does it stick around? Are you able to get close to it... speak with it?

Oct 30, 2013, 03:30 PM
    I see the entity no closer than 25 ft away from me at any given time. It's like he can't get closer. I SEE him clear and he stands with his head down some sort of hat on with long dark clothing. When it's him, he is never in direct view, always a little to my right left or behind. It seems like he is trying to tell me something. There is more than one visit by more than one entity. The current following is feminine.

Oct 30, 2013, 03:41 PM
    The first time I noticed anything was about a year ago, a brief noticing of someone in the kitchen. He followed me for about 2 months, until at which a large tree came down on my house smashing the front side of the house off. I did not notice him after that until again, at work in Nov 2012.. he showed up on my right side. I turned looked and saw him standing clearly 25 ft or so away. I said nothing but his appearance was the same. He continued to show up daily until my wife contracted menangites. He was gone after that. In May 2013 someone else showed up. This one was different masculine but not the same. June 2013 we lost everything in a flood of biblical proportion. I didn't see anyone again up until about 2 weeks ago and again... following me around seeming trying to tell me something. This one as mentioned before is feminine and closer to me

Oct 31, 2013, 03:00 PM
    In what way does it seem to be trying to communicate with you? Is it's mouth moving? Is it signaling to you? I'd suggest the next time you see it to ask what it wants...
    I'd also suggest finding a church that will work with you on this situation. I might suggest looking at it as this entity is CAUSING these things rather than warning you about them.

Nov 6, 2013, 01:38 AM
    I don't think they are following and creating the disasters. That's not what I'm picking up. I'm feeling they are still trying to tell me something. There is movement, not just a flash in the corner of my vision. I've always considered myself to be a normal hard working father of 3.. but lately this is questioning my sanity. I have now tried to communicate with them. Them being more than one.. I get nothing but movement.. no gestures in return. Like I said before. This current is a female... closer to me than all the others have been.. and.. warmer if that makes sense.

Nov 6, 2013, 01:26 PM
    There is a reason the Bible tells us to test spirits when they come to you... because you can't judge them based on looks or feelings. They are deceitful and only wish to draw you and allow yourself to be more open to them. They are neither male of female... that is how the represent themselves to us because it is something we understand.

Nov 6, 2013, 07:07 PM
    Well that just sent a shiver down my back... interesting you should say that. This may the same one showing up all the time?

Nov 7, 2013, 04:09 PM
    Very possibly... though spirits very often work together. They can assume forms... meaning, what you see is most likely not what it looks like. I even know of one instance in which a spirit asked the person if it got the form of his sister right. I'm willing to bet it is the same one showing up to you though... it could even be causing these things AND warning you. Do you see how misleading that is? Do you see how it causing something bad and then seemingly warning you of it could open you up to receiving this thing more? This is how they work...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search