Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bettym1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2013, 08:58 PM
    Can I intern or volunteer
    Hello, I graduated from high school a few months ago and I'm 18 years old. I am still undecided about what I want major in, but I would like to possibly have a career as a registered nursing. I wanted to know if I could intern or volunteer during the summer at place hiring college nursing students? It would be nice to shadow a nurse during the summer to gain some experience or I might want to consider a different major.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 27, 2013, 09:01 PM
    We don't know. You will have to call them and get details

Be a Candy Striper?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Volunteer [ 2 Answers ]

We raise funds to help my husband who broke his neck.. I was told as of just today that it was against the law for me to help . Why ?

Intern in DC [ 2 Answers ]

Im moving to DC in the next couple months to take up an internship on capital hill. I was looking for the best advice on where to live and other advice that can be given.

Tax as an intern [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student wo entered US in aug 05 on an F1 visa .right now working as an intern in state of New Jersey. Can you please tell me how much taxes will be deducted in my salary when I am working as an intern on curriculum practica training(CPT) Thanks

Intern insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

I am implementing an internship program for high school students in central Florida.  the focus of the program is to expose/preview career options upon graduating from high school through continuing education.  hopefully the intern will have a better perspective of what they want before they get to...

View more questions Search