Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bvanderpool63 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2013, 01:58 PM
    560 Sugar result

I just tested my sugar and it's 560. I have been so sick for the past month with bronchitis, and pneumonia. Before this my sugars were running 99. I don't know how much insulin I should take or if I should go to the hospital?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2013, 01:59 PM
    @560 you need to go to the ER.
    bvanderpool63 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2013, 02:05 PM
    High sugar
    My sugar just registered 560.
    I have been sick for the past month. I don't know how much insulin I should take or if I should just go o the hospital.
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Oct 27, 2013, 02:20 PM
    Hi B,

As you are aware, 560 is very high. We can't recommend a dosage as we don't know your history, weight, last time you ate, etc.

I'd suggest you go to the ER to get it under control.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

brown sugar =sugar% to molassas% [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ratio of sugar to molassas in brown sugar?

Prixma mp 560 knocked out by snow leopard [ 1 Answers ]

After upgrading my mac to snow leopard, the printer fails to print. It does nothing except provide an error message.the message says , :/system/library/printers/libraries/printjobmgr/contents/macos/printjobmgr failed. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks

Bryant 560 series AC unit fan not working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 560 series AC unit. The fan is not turning but there I a humming noise coming from inside the AC unit. Fan does freely spin and is not binding up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Eric

When I click on a search result it won't go to that result [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I type in a search and get the results when I click on a result it will take me to a different site. The same happens sometimes in my address bar. Please help.

Hampton bay 560-084 ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought hampton bay Gawyck 54" ceiling fan model 560-084. Where is the blade direction switch? Also what do I do to operate the thing when the remote breaks or is lost etc... this is stupid not to have manual chains in case the remote doesn't work!

View more questions Search