Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marija1987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2013, 02:18 AM
    Please help!
    Hi ALL, I had my period on Oct.6 wch lasted for 5 days, we had unprotected sex with my husband on the 12th 13th&14th(which I believed those were the safe days),on 13-18 I had difficulty going to the toilet, though I poo-ed but with straining. On 19, I observed I had white stretchy discharge in which I can tell I am fertile on that day. Same date, I did an hour exercise (running) at night. The ff day, 20th I felt my boobs are tender swollen. And up until niw I can say I'm constipated because my BM is not normal at all. Sometimes entirely watery with/ without solid pieces, fluffy pcs , separate hard lumps. Even if I ate fruts vegs and oatmeals. I di my PT on the 24th but its negative. Whate does these mean Doc? Hope you can help me analyze all these strange feelings. Thanks
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Oct 27, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Hi Marija,

Normally you'll ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle. You noticed the mucous change on day 13, normal.

You had sex on days 6, 7, and 8. Sperm can survive for about 5 days, so that would bring you to the 13th. There is a chance of pregnancy.

You also tested early. You need to wait AT LEAST two weeks, preferably three, after having sex before you test. Use your wake up pee for the best accuracy.

Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

Hope it helps.
    Marija1987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2013, 08:38 PM
    Hi medic dan, thanks for your reply.. to let you know my average cycle is frm 30-35.. thanku

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search