Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getsinger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Historical events and figures of Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Daoism
    What are some Historical events and figures?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2007, 04:10 PM
    This is homework and I am not going to spoon feed you answers. But I will give you a link to Wikpedia and you can read it for yourself.

List of religions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    serinityrain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Comment on shygrneyzs's post
    Does not have anything to do with the question I asked
    AngieM2167 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 07:08 PM
    What are some historical events of Hinduism?
    oliverperez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Historical events and figures of Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Daoism
    style4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 11:07 AM
    The link you gave can not be used for academic writing because you are not allowed to quote from the encyclopedia when answering questions moron
    LadyBug2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2010, 09:38 AM
    @ style4u I am taking the class, and I cite wikipedia all the time as one of my resources. I just don't "quote" anything. I try not to quote at all. So, if are willing to take the time then you can find the answers and not take up the space on line for others trying to find solid information. Would you actually use answers given from a site like this anyway? I wouldn't. Even though I find world religion very dry, and I have a hard time staying motivated. But no reason to call the guy (that was trying to help) a moron just cause you don't want to research for yourself.
    ayerin Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2011, 07:07 PM
    Comment on shygrneyzs's post
    Maybe you should do your homework before answering someone. Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Do your own homework before answering someone in a rude manner!
    marchelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2011, 11:02 AM
    I believe this question is difficult for many people, however, why can't we just work together and help each other out? We are all trying to better ourself and get through and graduating with all the possible knowledge we can.
    infamous1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 08:24 AM
    First off wikepedia is just random information put in a site that is a bunch of stuff that is heard and not always true. And no reason for everyone to be rude because yeah they are suppose to do their homewor but everyone needs help. Your parents have helped everyone of you with your school work, so everyone relax and help another student out by helping find a site or knowledge that you have about the question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Historical milestones for different religions [ 1 Answers ]

What are some Historical figures and events for Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, and Daoism?

Historical figures and events of hinduism [ 3 Answers ]

Can you provide me a list of historical figures and events of Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, and Shinto?

Historical figures and events [ 10 Answers ]

What Historical figures and events are Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Daoism.

Historical figures and events of Hinduism [ 2 Answers ]

I am needing help with this question, also what are their Central beliefs, The nature of God of the Hinduism, Ritural and practice (sacred elements & their meaning) and last be not least Ethics and morality.

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States? [ 3 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

View more questions Search