Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAGDISHTT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2013, 05:46 PM
    Bluetooth problem in dell 1564
    I am not able to use the bluetooth in dell 1564. I have tried installing driver from the dell official website. it installed drivers successfully but the bluetooth manager still remains inactive. no bluetooth device is getting detected. however other devices are able to detect the bluetooth in the laptop but no connection is being offered or responded by the laptop. please help.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Oct 27, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Was the operating system on the laptop recently reinstalled or the laptop otherwise restored to an as-shipped state? If so, the Intel chipset drivers should be installed before the other drivers. Are there any other devices lacking drivers?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a desktoppc without bluetooth how can I make it with bluetooth I have usb por [ 2 Answers ]

I have a non bluetooth PC . I want to make it bluetooth PC with the help of usb port. How can I make it?

Dell inspiron 1564 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all.. I recently bought my dell inspiron laptop 1564... and I loaded with 32bit OS windows ultimate 7 (free dos).. I face an issue frequently with my laptop tat it gets hanged many times during work and the screen at times get smudgy look ( tat is over brightness and then resume normally after...

Bluetooth headset problem on ps3 [ 2 Answers ]

I connect my bluetooth headset to my ps3, it says wireless headset at the top right in the pop up and then it does its normal thing of disappearing, but it doesn't play sounds through the headset, like if I turn it on and connect it, and play a game, the sound comes out from my television, not the...

Dell bluetooth unavailable [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guyies , mnew here... so will you kindly help me with this question. DOES DELL INSPIRON 1525 HAVE INBUILT BLUETOOTH ? Because m not able to find it anywhere. I just can't locate it. I tried some drivers but helpless. I hope you people don't have problem helping me . Take care friends .

Dell Inspiron 5000e XP Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I recently reformatted my computer. I put Windows XP on for the second time. (I introduced XP to my Dell last year from the Millennium version and it seemed to work fine). Since doing this my volume control on the side of the computer does not work and the volume keys that work with the "blue" Fn...

View more questions Search