Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justagirl9009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2013, 02:36 PM
    I want to stop having sex?
    Brief story of my history - I'm currently 23 yrs old and was 21 when I lost my virginity. I fell on hard times due to family issues and was homeless when I was 21. The guy I was staying with said he'd let me stay there if I had sex with him. I denied him but I made the mistake of getting drunk with him. Ever since then I never considered sex to be special or something someone should cherish. It was just sex. After that I just started having sex with pretty much anybody. Even if I wasn't attracted to them or wanted to. I have even had threesomes out of guilt and pity. I just want to stop. I don't want to have sex with anybody anymore especially with the mindset I have right now.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2013, 03:18 PM
    You simply STOP... you don't drink alcohol.. or use any drugs... anything that will lower your inhibitions or cloud your judgement. And don't allow yourself to be alone with someone where they might pressure you.

If you put your mind to it... you can do it. Like breaking any other habit... its hardest in the beginning... and it always gets easier with time.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 04:19 PM
    Sounds like a good idea. So what exactly is your question?
    justagirl9009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2013, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Sounds like a good idea. So what exactly is your question?
    Basically my question is how (do I stop having sex)?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justagirl9009 View Post
    Basically my question is how (do I stop having sex)?
    That's a relatively easy question to answer. You simply stop. Don't put yourself into situations where sex might be an issue. Don't drink, and learn to say no.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 09:00 PM
    I have to disagree here. It sounds like she has a sex addiction problem, and like other addictions, she needs counseling.

It's not that easy. She WANTS to stop, but she can't. OP, you need to seek professional help.

There is obviously more going on here mentally than just sex.

Were you ever abused? Are your parents divorced? You mentioned that you were homeless at one point, so tell me, what happened with that?
    fgh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 07:52 AM
    Actually I had almost the same experience with my first sex,worst sex ever,and some bad experinces also after that,
    Then for a while I stopped having sex,and after from nowhere came out a guy who showed me sex is not sad,
    u just need to wait for a while and concentrate on you and your independence,
    And wait for the right one,I think!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop having sex? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend keeps asking for sex. Touching my boobs and body. How do I get him to stop. Help me please.

How to stop having sex [ 6 Answers ]

My best friend wants to stop having sex with a whole bunch of people. She really wants me to help her what should I do?

How to stop having sex? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a friend and she is having sex, is there any way I can help her to stop> We like each other, but not having sex, but she is, so how can I help her?

I can't stop having sex.And I want to stop. [ 53 Answers ]

:( :( :( :( :( :( I hate myself so much. I feel so guilty... So trashy... Like a whore... I can't stop having sex with my boyfriend. We want to stop... But we arnt making any progress... I feel horrible... AND

View more questions Search