Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 03:36 PM
    The paleness of skin
    Hi,
    I have been through major depression for 3 years and therefore my skin has gone extremely pale and I'm feeling very uncomfortable with it. Please tell me something that I could do to get rid of paleness.
    Yenoh Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Hi,
    Have you been eating properly, drinking enough water etc? First thing you should look at is your diet. You may be eating, but not the right foods? Apart from that, are you getting enough sleep or are you sleeping well?
    Y

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 aged female I am getting blak spots under my eyes.may I know the reason

Skin help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I am white and I have a black husband, he is the only one I have ever been with but my son came out just as white as me, it kind of made me sad because I love my husbands color, is there anything I can do to darken my son up and have it stay that way? Please help! People question my...

Skin [ 9 Answers ]

I have bumps on my legs and it isn't razor burn. Do you have and suggestions to what it is or how to get rid of it fast? :confused:

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search