Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veronica05 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2013, 02:51 AM
    How much will he pay in support
    I live in Iowa my son father make 15hr how much would he have to pay in child support

Oct 24, 2013, 02:56 AM
    Child support
    I live in Iowa my son father make 15 hr how would he have to pay a month for child support
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 24, 2013, 04:43 AM
    First, its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. To avoid confusion I moved your question to its own thread.

There are many factors involved but this site can help you get an estimate:

https://secureapp.dhs.state.ia.us/ch...s/CSChdEst.asp
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2013, 04:59 AM
    How many hours does he work, how much time is he with father, do you work, what is your income. Does he have other children he pays support for ?

Oct 24, 2013, 07:20 AM
    Well because if his girlfriend he don't want to have anything to do with him. Am not sure how many hour he work. But from my understand more than 40 hr a week
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2013, 05:20 PM
    Probably around 20 percent of net (income after taxes, FICA and SS are taken out) but you need him to be ordered to pay. This estimate assumes he has no other children and he is established as the father. He doesn't make much, so they may let him pay less.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I pay child support and now my ex is on disability, will I owe more or less support? [ 0 Answers ]

My ex and I divorced in NJ, where we both lived in 1999. Though I am the mother, I am the non-custodial parent and pay child support; my ex husband has primary residential custody of the children, but we have joint legal custody of our three children. He remarried later in 1999, and they have one...

If I no longer pay child support will my spousal support paid increase? [ 10 Answers ]

I live in California and my daughter is 19 yrs old and just graduated from high school, I was paying child support and spousal support, now that I am no longer obligated to pay child support will the spousal support I pay to my ex get increased?

Never ordered to pay child support can you get back pay [ 9 Answers ]

I have a soon to be 13 year old daughter. Her father has only seen her maybe 5 times her whole life. He has never been court ordered to pay child support but we did have a paternity test done when she about 1 year old. But he wouldn't stay in one place or keep a job long enough to get a support...

If I raised my child for the first 9 years without support do I have to pay support [ 1 Answers ]

I have raised my son for 9 years without any help from his father. If I send him to live with his father will I have to pay child support. I would think not because we would be even rite?

View more questions Search