Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mindy_s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2013, 02:14 PM
    Bed bites
    I keep waking up with one or two red mosquito looking bites, when I scratch them red dots appear all over the bite, they itch a lot!
    Wonderling Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Oct 23, 2013, 02:56 PM
    Eesh! Sounds like bed bugs (or maybe chiggers).

Here is a link for information on bed bugs and how to tell if they're in your home...
    Bedbugs: Diagnosis, treatment, and outcome
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 06:43 PM
    Do the bites appear in a line? A zig-zag pattern? Those are fairly definitive signs of bedbugs.

Check your mattress around the seams for black pepper sized dark specks. Shine a flashlight around the joints of the bed and see if anything moves.

Here are some other links about Bedbug control:

Bed Bugs Prevention and Control

Bed Bug Control in Residences - Let's Beat the Bed Bug!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shingles or Bed Bug Bites [ 2 Answers ]

I have 7 red bite like marks over my left shoulder and shoulder blade. I had chicken pox as a child. The apartment complex I've moved into turns out to have had a bed bug infestation dating back at least 2 years and I had to have my unit treated just over a month ago (once per week for 3 weeks...

Do I have Shingles or bed bug bites? [ 7 Answers ]

I noticed numerous little bites scattered mostly all over my back and all over in my armpits. I also have a few bites on my legs and arms as well, and have a little red lump/blemish under my left eye and near my right nipple that won't seem to go away. The bites are about 2-3 days old now, and...

Scar Tissues from bed bug bites [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Recently I was bitten numerous times by bed bugs and it caused me to have an allergic skin reaction. I had large red skin welts on my arms legs and back:confused: . Im pretty sure that it will leave a scar. Wondered what I could take to give me fast results on fading the scar tissue...

Bed bug bites [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently left an apartment infested with bed bugs. I left all my furniture most of my knick knacks stuffed animals books. The rest of my stuff is stored outside.I have not even brought any of my clothes in yet and it has been four months. Now all of a sudden I have these red dime sized...

Mosquito bites or bed bugs? [ 6 Answers ]

?? I need advice! Two weeks ago I was at a picnic and seemed to notice a lot of knats around. Two days after the picnic I discovered over 20 bites on my legs which I had an allergic reaction to. Most of both legs were pink, swolen, and hot to the touch. The bites became the size of quarters. ...

View more questions Search