Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NaomyMe14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2013, 12:34 PM
    Do I truly stink or is it just in my mind?
    So this 8 days I was assigned to a new seat at school, and on that day I stepped on dry dog pooped, the boy I sat next to noticed that I smelled bad and everyone in my class room found out about it because he made gestures.Than after the weekend I went to school again but was smelling as usual (which smells good). Some kids made fun of me for stinking the other day, I was sick so left early, the boy was absent. The next day my classmates (mostly boys) started covering their nose around me and gesturing that I smelled bad... And I also started noticing other people covering their noses. My mom and friends say I truly don't smell bad and it is just in my head but I don't know what to believe.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 12:37 PM
    Sounds like they are just picking on you. One kid said you smell so now the others will follow along... it happens.
    What is this, grade school?
    NaomyMe14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2013, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Sounds like they are just picking on you. One kid said you smell so now the others will follow along... it happens.
    What is this, grade school?
    I'm in 8th grade.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 12:54 PM
    Kids are mean... they work with what they have... if someone made fun of you for smelling the other day, that is probably what's going on now... just more of that whether you really smell or not.

If your parents and friends say you're fine, then ignore the others.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 01:45 PM
    What I always found worked was to make a joke back at them and laugh along with them. If they know they can't get to you, they'll stop their "teasing." It's no fun bullying someone who's enjoying it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Stink Pipe [ 2 Answers ]

We just recently got a home inspection on a house we are looking to buy. This is a home which was built by the person living in it, so I believe they took the easy road to many things. Including the plumbing. Two things which bothered me were: there is no vent pipe (stink pipe) and the PVC water...

Polypropylene stink [ 1 Answers ]

I've got an awful polypropylene stink within the cabinet of my bathroom sink. Not having any trouble with the function of the sink, toilet or shower or plumbing under the sink. It seems to get stronger when the shower is used. What should I do?

Stink [ 5 Answers ]

My house stinks like sewage really bad only when it rains really hard, my septic was just pumped out about a year and a half ago, seems to smell more potent in basement , what are some things it could be? My house smells like sewer gas, only when it rains hard my basement is unfinished although...

My dogs stink! [ 31 Answers ]

Hello fellow dog lovers, I have a pair of 7 year old Pekingnese dogs that I got from the SPCA last June. They have dry skin and do the itchy-scratchy thing that we are still trying to diagnose. Just finished the special super-expensive prescription dog food only 6 week trial, etc. Although...

Logarithms stink [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone that knows how to solve logarithms would be able to help me solve log2(x+2) the second two is the base. I know most of the rules I just can't seem to get the right answer. :eek:

View more questions Search