Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pschendel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2013, 11:56 AM
    Hardship letter
    I have to write a hardship letter to a ccdr agency to help them negitiate my debt to beable to come to a settlement of my debts
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 23, 2013, 11:57 AM
    So tell them the TRUTH and include and Income and Expenditure break down to prove your legitimate,
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 23, 2013, 12:01 PM
    Try it in list format, instead of a traditional letter.
    1. Situation a
    2. Situation b
    3. Etc
    4. Etc
    Then
    Dates of each expense and income in 3 columns.
    pschendel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2013, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    So tell them the TRUTH and include and Income and Expenditure break down to prove your legitimate,
    I will totally be honest, but I just don't know how to write the letter. Normally I am awesome at letters but I have never had to write one of these before. I have looked on line for samples all I can find is for morgages I don't have that or to refinance loans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardship letter for 401k withdrawal? [ 2 Answers ]

Will they let me withdraw from my 401k to get a transmission for my car which is out of fix and I have no other means of transportation?

Writing a Hardship Letter [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with writing a hardship letter to my mortgage company? Any tips, pointers, what TO say, what NOT to say... Background: Defaulted on mortgage. Owe back payments and legal fees due to foreclosure actions. Mtg company has agreed to suspend action to await and consider proof of...

Financial hardship letter [ 1 Answers ]

I need to prepare a letter of financial hardship to my mortgage company, is there a sample available?

Looking for an example of a hardship letter [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to refiance my current mortgage and I need to write a hardship letter,so I'm asking for guidance

Hardship letter [ 1 Answers ]

This is mary a tinch:I don't know what all this stuff is about, I just wanted to know how to write a hardship letter to my 401k to withdraw some needed money. How do I prepare a hardship letter to be sent to them?

View more questions Search