Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moviehelp25 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 02:53 PM
    Help finding old scary movie
    70-80's movie. Scientist/professor/students in old abandon church. Devil coming through mirror from another dimension and is stopped by one character running through mirror, getting trapped behind mirror too. One scene man standing outside in courtyard calls for friends to come out then he falls down full of roaches. Last scene is a recorded message from the future to humans. Cover was blue/black with human figure standing between church columns.
    moviehelp25 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 03:44 PM
    Found it... Prince of Darkness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a...

I'm trying to find the name of a scary movie. I don't think it's a movie well known. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a movie that scared me to death a couple years ago. I don't think it's a very well known movie, but it was on cable TV. It's about a serial killer who acts like he's in a coma and is at the care of his mother, but at night he goes out and kills former hospitla works...

Need help with finding this scary movie [ 0 Answers ]

Kids are playing baseball and it get thrown in a barn and one of the kids goes to get it but its in a dark spot and when he goes to grab it a boogyman like grabes him and he's never seen again

I am looking for an old scary movie... please help! [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie as a teenager about a guy that had a blood link to these demons that lived under a cemetery. When this guy got angry these ancient symbols would rise on his skin like on his face and arms. There was a demon with big curled horns and many other very creative and strange demons. The...

What's the name of this scary movie [ 1 Answers ]

The story is about these two kids who are friends, about ten years of age and an old man most the grandparent of one of the kids. And its about this traveling circus that arrives to their town and scary stuff just starts happening. The leader or the owner of the circus is a white man with a beard...

View more questions Search