Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Oct 22, 2013, 12:19 PM
    Cruise Control Module
    Hey everyone,

I have a 2007 Saturn ION-2 manual 5-speed. The car did not come with cruise control from the factory, but I've heard you can get aftermarket cruise control modules from different retailers. I was wondering how difficult it would be to install one of these myself, and if anyone can point me in the right direction on where to purchase one for my vehicle that would be awesome.

Thank you,

Farva
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2013, 02:01 PM
    Google "aftermarket cruise control kits", loads of examples.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota Celica Cruise Control [ 3 Answers ]

The problem I am having is the cruise control will not turn on. If you turn the wheel to the left with the cruise control switch facing up it will turn on, but when it is facing the right it will not turn on. Any suggestions, or ideas of what the part that controls this on the steering column is...

Replacing cruise control switch [ 3 Answers ]

How do I replace the cruise control switch on my 2006 Honda Civic EX?

Cruise Control for Silverado [ 2 Answers ]

I recently bought a 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500, regular cab, pickup; I was wondering if it might have cruise control but it came with no owners manual. If it did have the cruise control feature, where might the switch be located?

03 lincoln navi cruise control, radio/ volume control, horn doesn't work. [ 2 Answers ]

Just need what ever you guys know about this situation. The horn, cruise control, radio volume buttons don't work. Oh yes I checked all the fuses. They are all good. Could it be because of the alarm system? I don't know somebody please help me out.

Cruise control [ 10 Answers ]

My cruise control in my 94 honda civic won't set the lights come on but nothing happens. What Have I to look for? It is a 5 spd manual tranny. Thanks MBF

View more questions Search