Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forevermytc Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2013, 11:55 AM
    What do I do
    I like this guy and talk too him a lot but he's been distant lately and I feel like he's been ignoring me. What should I do? I'm trying to give him his space but, I don't know.
    Michlania Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2013, 10:26 PM
    For now I'd say just give him space for some time and see what his reaction is and go off from that or you can leave it to him to start talking to you to see if he likes you
    WackyJackie Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2013, 10:20 AM
    Who knows what goes through mens minds lol. May be he is playing hard to get or may be he just changed his mind and is just not interested anymore.
    If you really like him approach him again and ask him outright if he is o.k as he seems distant and you seemed to be getting along well. its always best under these circumstances to be truthful and up front. You will feel much better knowing what is wrong if anything and it could just be crossed wires or something someone else has said. Don't let this get in the way of you finding love...
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2013, 06:00 PM
    If he isn't responding then he just ain't that into you. Move on, if he starts contact with you again, then you can see where things go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search