Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonteen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 05:34 AM
    Help
    I feel so alone in this world, there is so much going on in my head and I can not turn to or tell any one. I tried talking my school councillor and she had to go and report it to docs so that's a whole other story. I cut a lot but in places people will never see it, I've tried to commit suicide twice and if it comes to it I won't fail the third time. Ive been sexually assaulted more times than I can count and that's the basis if this all I think, I've spoken up twice to my parents but nothing happens but its funny cause one of my parents (step) are the ones who did most of it. Please I just need some reassurance that everything will be OK..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 22, 2013, 05:38 AM
    We need the 'whole other story,' because that's the place you have to get help, whether it's unpleasant or not. We need to help you get you out of the house too.

Nope, sorry, you don't get assurances that it will all be OK until you are free from the person sexually abusing you.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 22, 2013, 07:35 AM
    Harsh love isn't what you're looking for but it is what you get. You're in a bad situation. I realize this and more importantly you do too. You can read the signs of abuse and depression in yourself. You also know why.

Call the police. No one has the right to interferer with the sanctity of another person, not even your parents. Find a local abused woman shelter. Get out of your situation. There is help out there and you're not alone.

You don't know who or where to reach out to. That is the first step. After that the next steps are you getting away from your situation. Then once you're on the road to recovery, away from your abusive situation, you will know if it will get better or not.

Oct 23, 2013, 01:41 AM
    I don't live with him anymore its OK, this happened years and years ago now, and I'm just thinking about that's all. He is completely 100% out of my life.

Oct 23, 2013, 01:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonteen View Post
    I don't live with him anymore its OK, this happened years and years ago now, and I'm just thinking about that's all. He is completely 100% out of my life.
    xx
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 23, 2013, 01:44 AM
    But you still cut, so you still need help.
    current pert

Oct 23, 2013, 03:39 AM
    'I've spoken up twice to my parents but nothing happens' - why is this present tense?
    HELP is the title - why are you now saying you are far away and 'just thinking about it?'

I can't tell if you are telling the truth now, or are lying now because you are still young at home and afraid.
    We don't know you, can't find out, and can't 'do' anything. This is a good place to say whatever you want.
    current pert

Oct 23, 2013, 05:07 PM
    Anonteen, did we scare you away? Please come back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search