Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KelseyLynn554 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 10:53 PM
    toenail issues
    Hello my name is Kelsey. I have a small question. I had part of my toenail removed about two months ago. The corner looked like it was growing but it seemed to be dead to nail. Just this afternoon the corner piece by itself pulled out from the nail bed.
    I am worried that something could be badly wrong since only a piece of it fell out. It wasn't a hard toe nail either. It bended when it came out.

Should I be worried and see a doctor? Is there anything at home I can do?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 22, 2013, 07:23 AM
    Yes and possibly but I wouldn't chance it.

Seeing a doctor, especially for a foot issue, is always a good idea. The could grow back, but it could not. It depends. Having a medical professional look at it will give you an idea of your options.
    KelseyLynn554 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Yes and possibly but I wouldn't chance it.

Seeing a doctor, especially for a foot issue, is always a good idea. The could grow back, but it could not. It depends. Having a medical professional look at it will give you an idea of your options.
    Thank you Very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My toenail coming off [ 1 Answers ]

But now my toenail is falling but now my toenail is falling off what do what do I do

Broken toenail [ 2 Answers ]

My toenail broke from almost all the way to the bottom up but the top is still attached so lyk the center of it ripped across and left but the rest is attached what do I do? Nd I play soccer so should I stop playing for now?

Ingrown toenail? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,we think that my son has a slight ingrown toenail,he washed his toe and after he'd washed his toe it started to leak yellow discharge from the side of his toe,any ideas?

Ingrown toenail [ 4 Answers ]

Since you are a nurse, I'm sure you know how an ingrown toenail is removed.. Tell me if this is right and if you think this is medical malpractice. My boyfriend had his ingrown toenail removed in a doctors office without the proper tools. The doctor was told by him that the toe was NOT...

Ingrowing toenail [ 5 Answers ]

I cut my toenail wrong and now it is ingrowing is there anyway to help this in the home without going to a podiatrist?

View more questions Search