Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Oct 21, 2013, 08:00 AM
    Transferring photos to computer
    I have an Apple 5th Gen IPod. I am also technically challenged so words have to be clear and simple... this was a gift (I would not buy one on my own). I can take photos on it but would like to put some on Facebook or my computer. How do I do
    That? Thank you in advance
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Oct 23, 2013, 06:14 AM
    You can upload photos to Facebook directly from the device if you have an internet connection. Otherwise you will need to plug the device in to your PC, and transfer the photos using iTunes.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 1, 2013, 03:02 AM
    You need iTunes installed on your computer otherwise your device cannot talk to your PC.

Once that is installed the plug in your device and go to My Computer. You will find the Ipod right at the bottom. You can access the photos there. BUT unfortunately you can only copy them from there to your PC. You cannot copy photos there from your PC.
    The only way you can get anything on your from from your PC is through iTunes.

You also have to install the Facebook app in order to upload pics to Facebook.

Hope this helps
    Grant - South Africa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring music from computer to iPod [ 0 Answers ]

I recently purchased new I pod and I am having trouble tranfering music from my computer onto it.the music from I have purchased from the store downloads no problem but I also have music on my computer that I downloaded from a hard drive that won't transfer. Is it a different process?can anyone...

Need help with my computer. Photos are distorted [ 1 Answers ]

All the pictures on sites I visit are distorted

Help with photos not being distorted when on the computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have taken a few photos long way when I put them on the computer I then have to turn them around as they down load on the side. When I turn them around, the whole photo is distorted and the person or item comes out shorter and fatter. Is this a problem with my camera or my computer. I would...

Transferring My Favorites To another computer [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to save and transfer My Favourites over to a new computer. How would I do this?

Transferring things from PC computer to MAC [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just recently got a Mac computer from my sister. I was using a compaq PC before and now I was wondering how do I transfer my photos, my work (documents) and my music from itunes into my MAC? :confused:

View more questions Search