Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walter iwaniw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 07:47 AM
    Anybody else having problems with good service with RBC ROYAL BANK
    I have been going nuts dealing with a RBC bank starting with no service as power of attorneyPA for my mother and had to get my lawyer to call the branch to explain to them the law for PAs. Letters addressed to whom it my concern about a void check as the first letter in 5 years from the branch. TWO months no payments to the nursing home after 5 years of automatic payments as my mother was dying.Money intransit after her death sent back overseas on the same day it was delivered and the RBC manager was told money was coming and stated he would look for it during a meeting two weeks after her death as he paid for the 2 months backpay to the nursing home during the same meeting. Computer system to access mothers account blocked 4 days before her death. Forced to PROBATE on a will estate under 80000 with 2 family members getting shares of the estate as lawyers tell me they have had numerous much larger estates with assets to sell that did not need PROBATE. REFUSED statements from the tellers of amounts spent in the accounts after her death. NOT A HAPPY RBC client with 50 years of rbc banking.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a good quote/poem for my 21 year old royal marine brother [ 0 Answers ]

So I have a 21 year old royal marine brother, I was wondering if you could all help me put a poem/quote together to tell him how proud I am of him and how much I love him! Thank you!

Is the Royal Bank of Scotland register No. 90312 working? [ 1 Answers ]

Royal bank of scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90312 Is it working yet or not

Royal Scotland Bank. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everybody, do these emails [email protected] [email protected] really belong to Royal Bank Scotland? I believe that every bank has its own domain, not public.

Bank service charges, $48 were would this fall under [ 1 Answers ]

Identify each of the following reconciling items as: (a) an addition to the cash balance according to the bank statement, (b) a deduction form the cash balance according to the bank statement, (c) an addition to the cash balance according to the company’s records, or (d) a deduction from the cash...

Royal Bank of Canada - Contract? [ 7 Answers ]

Visit my website CorporateBully.ca - $100,000 - MISTAKE (FISHERMEN'S LOAN) Your opinion on this contract. Was this contract missing certain information concerning monthly payment date and amount of monthy payment.:mad:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.