Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabbie2003 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 06:36 AM
    Possibly pregnant
    I had unprotected sex on the week of the 6th of October. My scheduled period was supposed to come today 10/21/13, has not come. Could I possibly be pregnant?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 21, 2013, 06:37 AM
    Yes you could.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 21, 2013, 06:38 AM
    You had sex, so yes, you could be pregnant.

At this point, since your period was supposed to come today, you aren't even officially late yet. You need to wait until you are two weeks late to test. When you test, use first morning urine.
    gabbie2003 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Yes you could.
    Although, I was not planing on becoming pregnant, and took the "morning after pill". Could it have possibly failed?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 21, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Yes, it could have failed. There is no form of birth control that is 100% effective. It is also possible that the morning after pill has changed the course of your period.

There is no way we can tell you one way or the other. You now just have to wait it out for another two weeks prior to testing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

Possibly pregnant? [ 0 Answers ]

I have periods every 17-21 days for 7 days. I have 3 kids already which 1 was an oh-oh & 1 was a 1 try baby. I had unprotected sex 6 days ago & started today. I was wondering with my weird cycle if it is possible to get pregnant that close to my period?

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search