Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    looneyallens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Separation papers
    I don't really know how to do this but I want to get separation papers and I don't have a lot of money is there any outline I have to use or anywhere cheap I can get them...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 29, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Go to your local Family Court and inquire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I look for immediate separation ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am married for more than 12 Years and we have four children ages 4 to 11. As all couples we had a wonderful beginning and we are blessed with the great children. During the years my wife completely focused on the kids and refused any outside help which we could easily effort (nanny au...

Legal separation [ 1 Answers ]

If my husband and I want to be legally separated, can we just draw some papers up ourselves, or even fill out the separation papers we downloaded from ecourt for maricopa county (in arizona), but just have them notarized and witnessed, instead of going through the trouble and expense of filing them...

Filing for taxes after separation [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I separated in Novemeber of this year and filed for divorce in November as well. We both have children from other marriages and we now have two different homes in two different cities. Can we file Head of Household on our taxes this year instead of married or married but separate? ...

Dependants in separation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I separated in early August of 2005. I left the home. We have three children that have been living with him since. I just need to know how I should file and if I can claim any of my kids. I was not working in 2005 until late August.

View more questions Search