Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chick23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Oct 20, 2013, 08:42 PM
    Facial wrinkles at 26
    Hello. I am 26 and over the past year (during pregnancy) have developed laugh lines, crows feet, under eye wrinkles, dark circles and bags around my eyes. I also seem to have some volume loss around my cheek area.
    I try to eat as healthy as possible but sometimes convenience foods are easier when looking after a 10 month old. I take omega 3 supplements and wear sunscreen every day. I have also started using retinol and BHA products but have not seen any improvement yet.
    I can not afford to go to a dermatologist and definitely can not afford botox, fillers etc. Are there any other alternatives I can take to help improve the eye area? Myself confidence has severely been affected.
    Also I have been tested for thyroid problems and they came back clear.
    Thank you in advance for any help.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 07:08 AM
    While I agree that all posts need an answer, if the post is six months old or older chances are the person will never see your advice and you've done nothing but clutter up the forum. Please take greater care when answering questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm too young for wrinkles... [ 3 Answers ]

Maybe I sit too close to the mirror while putting on my makeup but I'm starting to notice a lot of lines that were not there a few years ago. I've tried several scrubs, cream cleansers and lotions with not much to show except lighter pockets. Does anybody have advice of how to reverse/slow down the...

I have wrinkles under my eyes? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 25 but I have wrinkles under my eyes please show me better cream I well be really appreciate from you guys thanks

Which causes more Wrinkles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering, does facial expressions cause more wrinkles than sun damage? If sun damage is the number one cause of wrinkles, would avoiding the sun everyday prevent 90% of wrinkles assuming you have a healthy diet and you get exercise.

Wrinkles [ 1 Answers ]

Can using a humidifier of a night when you sleep help against preventing wrinkles?

View more questions Search