Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muzzy1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2013, 06:05 PM
    I lived in a old house from 1900 keep getting circles in my pictures
    So I lived in a old house for 10 months where I lady died I didn't know about my 2 year old kept screaming I thought it was night terror a heard knocks and lights would go off on there own I did happen to catch a picture if the women on valintines day and every picture had orbs in them. So long story short I moved only lived here a week and all the sudden I took pics for the manager and the orbs are still in my pics and my daughter did say monster go away but I thought nothing of it will this spirit leave us? Why is it following
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 20, 2013, 06:10 PM
    Orbs are most often found to be dust particles. So it is hard to say what your really looking at without seeing the picture. Another thing you could try is if you have a camcorder you can video the area with the problem and see if anything unusual comes of it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 21, 2013, 02:52 PM
    Orbs will never be proof enough on their own. There is just too much that they could naturally be.

Does your daughter describe what she sees ever?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my ex wife have half of my house even if she has not paid or lived in it for the [ 2 Answers ]

Can hy ex wife take half my house even if she has not lived or paid anything towards it for the past 11years

Can I be kicked out of my girlfriends house if I've lived there over two years? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I be kicked out of my girlfriends house if I've lived there over two years?

Can I deduct a loss on sale of house I never lived in? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My wife and I bought a house last year for $400K in California. At the time we were living with relatives in the same city. 2 months later due to personal reasons we had to sell the house. After taking into consideration improvements, commotions and other selling expenses we ended up losing...

How can I find out about who has lived in my house? [ 3 Answers ]

My house was built in 1931 and has had a whole lot of updates, it's huge and I love it very much... but we here things and when I say we I mean my children as well. How can I find out which part of the house is original and which part was added and when it was added. I know that the house was not...

Who lived/lives in my house [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question I hope someone can answer. we moved into a small house. And lately we have had a few strange happenings. My granddaughter (2 years old) says MOM, Guy.. points to the bathroom. We see nothing but she did. My oldest grandson laid down on his bed, felt as if someone laying next...

View more questions Search