Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janet08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2013, 04:06 PM
    Fingers
    Hello my question is, Its been two days know that I feel my left fingers with this tingel or charp neddles can u tell me what it can be?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 19, 2013, 04:13 PM
    Not knowing your medical history, and we cannot diagnose here, no one can diagnose on line, but it does sound like carpal tunnel syndrome which is from hands and arm in repetitive motions. Please see your doctor to be properly diagnosed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/​Carpal_​tunnel_​syndrome
    Janet08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2013, 04:18 PM
    Ok thank you.. my neck its hurting a lot to like my left side..
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Not knowing your medical history, and we cannot diagnose here, no one can diagnose on line, but it does sound like carpal tunnel syndrome which is from hands and arm in repetitive motions. Please see your doctor to be properly diagnosed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/​Carpal_​tunnel_​syndrome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples on fingers [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Firstly I got a single pimple on the middle finger of my hand,don't know y... then after sm months got another on my thumb.. I applied 2 or 3 times DUOFILM gel to it,the above hard covering removes but still I get another pimple below it... n nw another very small pimple is arising near to...

Still can't feel my fingers [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday our marching band at school had to go outside and we were outside for about 15 to 20 minutes, and when we came inside my fingers started burning and it felt like they were being cut, but we've been outside before and it's always like that. But this morning when I woke up I still can't...

Infection in fingers [ 13 Answers ]

My 87 year old mother-in-law has a VERY painful infection in the middle finger of her right hand. She has seen all kinds of doctors but nothing in helping. She has taken anti-biotics and fungus medications, and it is getting worse. The pain is almost unbearable. She had the same thing in her...

View more questions Search