Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vader Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 12:11 PM
    ibm thinkpad 390x 2626 lou
    When I look for replacement parts it never shows LOU everything else. Does this exist, phased out or is their a replacement?
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Mar 29, 2007, 07:11 PM
    What is LOU?:)
    vader Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 07:43 PM
    It just a model number

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IBM Thinkpad [ 2 Answers ]

Couple questions... I have a PIII IBM thinkpad laptop. It turns on the lights turn on I can hear the HDD and cdrom running but no image comes on the screen. I am almost sure it is the motherboard. But some are talking about a video sub card. I am fairly new to laptops soooo is this just a fancy...

Thinkpad 390x display problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have just bought a thinkpad 390x old and cheap I know but I'm a student whenever there is a lot going on on the screen it gets all garbled, when I turn down the amount of colours from the display settings it helps but the problem does not go away I have tried to download drivers from the ibm...

Ibm 390X 2626-LNU Boot problem [ 11 Answers ]

I just bought a very nice used IBM 390X 2626LNU. The machine is perfect except for a boot problem. When you shut the computer down it will not restart until you remove all power to the laptop and then return power. It's as if some little part of the laptop refuses to shut down finishing the cylcle....

IBM 390X CD-ROM Booting Problem [ 6 Answers ]

I just got an IBM 390X at a computer show. I have no docs and Windows is not my really my specialty. Neither are laptops. So, here's my problem. I replaced the hard drive because I needed more disk, and now I need to reinstall Windows. I can't seem to boot from the DVD drive to start the...

I need help with opening a 390x ibm thinkpad laptop [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: If anyone has a manual that has the instructions on how to open or as they call it I think disassemble a IBM thinkpad 390x 2626 I would appreciate a copy of just this section please... I have taken the screws out of the back and popped the top but it will not go past halfway it appears...

View more questions Search