Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hoorzan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2013, 01:54 AM
    Very depressed...
    I,21 years old, was in relation with a guy.we had a great time for 4 months but then he left me as his mother was not happy with this relation. I suffered a lot and then recovered a little after 3 months. But then he again came to me said me sorry and I started talking to him. But after a month I came to know that he got engaged to a girl, when I asked him he said that yes his mother forced him and then he again left me for that girl. Now after 2 months he again came and said that this time he'll make his mother agree with our relation and he broke up with his fiancée as their family was not good... I love him a lot and so I again trusted on him... we got patch up again... but now since last 2 days he is not talking to me and said his mother is not getting agreed... now I am very much tensed... feeling like to die..
    Please suggest me what should I do... I am missing him a lot..
    When he has to leave me then why he again asked me for patch up he should have asked his parents before talking to me.
    Michlania Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2013, 10:31 PM
    I would say either chose me or your mom and his choice shall let you know his feelings
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 26, 2013, 03:10 AM
    If you live in a part of the world where marriages are arranged or at least very controlled, you need to get the truth from him about his family. He may just want to be obedient to their wishes out of respect, or he may be dependent on them financially, or they may be threatening to disown him, or a combination of all of those. He isn't telling you enough! Stop seeing him in any romantic way until he is fully truthful.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2013, 06:10 PM
    If he has to be faithful to his mother and his acquired relationship then you should just leave, find someone who is available for you, unless you want to continue torturing yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean if your depressed but don't know what your depressed about? [ 1 Answers ]

I feel down all the time... I'm also stressed... I can't really stand to be around kids anymore even my own... I have no friends and I go no wheres all I do is sit at home with my kids... I have people around that don't treat my kids the same as they do others and I don't know why cause one of them...

I'm depressed. [ 4 Answers ]

Well.. I am a 16 years old girl.. I've been in love 3 times and each time just broke my heart.. ((1st one)) he was my cousin he showed me love and later after a year he loved another girl and he was treating me so bad.. so I broke up with him .. ((second one)) he was play boy and everybody knew...

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

Really depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I am havign a really hard time I was on here a couple months ago about my husband gragging me from a car well... we are spilt up but I miss him like crazy I am having areally hard time dealing with this I do not think I miss HIM I just miss being with someone and we still have to talk because of...

Depressed [ 6 Answers ]

Am I going crazy? Or am I just plain depressed? Why don't I feel happy? Why am I yelling and hurting my boyfriend who is so loving at me? Why can't I control my tears? I'm desperate for a break through. I feel helpless towards my condition. Why am I turning down so many good job offers? I...

View more questions Search