Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zeekaak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 08:22 PM
    How to deport a liar from Canada?
    My husband lied to me saying that he was never in another country accept his hometown, but later I found out he was illegally in other countries and married to another woman in another country and legally in that country? Can I deport him?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2013, 10:39 PM
    No, you can not deport him, you can file for divorce (or annulment if he is still legally married in other nation) But just lying to you about where he lived is not really grounds for anything.

Depending on his immigration status, you can report him to immigration who will decide if any of this was a violation to cause him to lose his status

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to deport someone from canada [ 3 Answers ]

Where is a list of criteria for what someone can be deported from Canada for? Is there a government site that gives a specific list? Example: exactly what types of serious crime can a 'foriegn national' be deported for, also, what types of situations can someone who has immigrated legally, then,...

How can I deport my wife who is in canada? [ 0 Answers ]

My sister helped my wife t0 go to canada, then I found out that my wife has been cheating on me. She is now 7 months in canada with a live in care giver status.. I want her to be deported.. how do I do that? Me and my wife are both filipinos.

How to deport someone from canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to have an idea on how to deport someone who is still working under live-in caregiver program and is having an affair with my husband. She had been harassing and threatening me through text messages. Thanks and I would appreciate any ideas.

How can you deport someone FROM CANADA [ 1 Answers ]

Hello , I got remarried to this man from india who played perfect husband and step father to my child till he came to canada, but after a month he started looking for reasons to move out and started verbal abuse now he moved out , what can I do ? How do I prove to immigration that this person got...

View more questions Search