Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krapnet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 09:37 AM
    My friend will no longer speak to me for no reason
    My good and only friend has stopped contacting me and won't answer the phone, return emails or text messages. I haven't done or said anything to him or about him we where just hanging out one day, and next day it started happening, its been 2 (1/2) weeks. I feel like our friendship can't be saved even though I tried. Should I just accept it and move on? I have asked if he is all right or he needs help, still no answer. I left him alone for a week to give him some time, no help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2013, 11:09 AM
    Is there a reason they were your ONLY friend as you put it? People don't usually do this without a reason... moving and changing employers is usually two common reasons that you would not have a hand in. Knowingly or unknowingly.

You tried.....if they won't say anything then there isn't anything more you can do.....so move on. Though I do understand the desire to know why.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 18, 2013, 04:01 PM
    There must have been reason(s) why your best friend, suddenly dumped you, without any explanation.

It is hard to understand how you could not have any idea at all- best friends usually know each other well enough to say they are 'best' friends.

Instinct tells me that you know more than you are letting on, and I think that if he was your only friend as you said, and your best friend, (obviously), how could you not know why the friendship ended.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2013, 05:51 PM
    What are your ages? Are you male or female?
    2 1/2 weeks is a relatively short time actually.
    Where were you hanging out and what were you doing the last time you two were together?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend or aleast my supposed guy friend is ignoring me for no reason [ 1 Answers ]

So my friend I met last year I didn't know who he was until my sister pointed him out. My sister was in the same class as him and her friends knew him as well. So we talked but not a lot only when we saw each other but we joked around. It's not like we just said hi and bye. But everything changed...

Should I now tell him the real reason why I no longer what to be his friend? [ 20 Answers ]

I need some opinions from people other than my friends,more biased. I'll keep it brief. I was hanging out with this guy who I really liked. About 4 months. It didn't work out, he didn't want a relationship with me I guess. I decided to stay friends with him,completely platonic. But! Ok... my...

Friend who is no longer interested. [ 2 Answers ]

So a friend of mine and I decided to lose weight together, she has totally lost motivation and its really disturbing every time I ask her if she wants to go to the gym either she don't respond or she makes up an excuse. How do I politely tell her that I give up on asking her? That's my first...

What to do if my best friend do not speak to me [ 1 Answers ]

I had a very perfect female friends... we were like sisters to each others... but one day we had a very big argurments to each others... then we don't talk to each others... she has 3 friends... they like to separate me and my best partner... I really hate them.. sniff... she is not like before......

View more questions Search