Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nabila jaasem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 03:05 AM
    Divorce
    My husband sent me divorce notice telling me he does not love me. I have a 2 year old child and I love my husband How do I stop the divorce and how can I get my husband back is there any doa or surah that can help?

Check out some similar questions!

My husband filed for divorce after I left him but won't sign to finalize divorce [ 3 Answers ]

I left my husband after taking physical, emotional, verbal, and mental abuse from him almost 3 years ago now. He filed for divorce over 2 years ago but refuses to sign the final divorce papers so I could get him out of my life once and for all and not be connected in any way to each other. What is...

My wife filed for divorce, I didn't want a divorce, I still loved her, I asked why? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't want a divorce because I didn't want to be away from my family , and I still loved my wife, I pleaded with her to not do this and asked her why , she told me the reason was cause of " how I used to treat her " , I wasn't a saint when we first got married , but I wasn't that bad . I never...

Filing 4 divorce but reconcile then divorce @ a later time - dividing the property [ 18 Answers ]

I never heard of this before but my friend filed for divorce in 89 but reconciled a few months later. Flash forward 20 yrs & she decides to divorce him again. She went back for the kids & tried to make it work. However, when she went 4 this divorce she was told that they could divide the property...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.