Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lady in trouble Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 11:29 PM
    Refrigerator water line
    I got the drip pan emptied, found out the problem is the water line that connects to the filter housing is leaking, can that line be replaced in a whirlpool side by side refrigerator? Should I also replace the filter housing?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 18, 2013, 05:31 AM
    Show us a picture.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2013, 11:32 PM
    Which one is leaking? You may just need to replace a fitting on the water line. You do not need to replace the filter housing unless there is a crack in it, and that would be very rare.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to hook up a water line to a GE refrigerator water dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

The water line at the bottom of the freezer dor has snapped into and I need to hook up another water line so the water dispenser will work.

How does one install a water line to a refrigerator for water and ice making? [ 2 Answers ]

How does one install a water line to a refrigerator for water and ice making?

Refrigerator water line [ 0 Answers ]

My friend R&R the bad valve that prevented the water from reaching both ice & water dispenser (Refrigerator is at vacant rental unit) The line froze, he has cleared it. He said keep the temp low until it has food in it? & I should have no more problems? Does this sound right to you? THX in advance.

Hooking up water line to refrigerator for ice maker and water dispenser [ 2 Answers ]

Here is my problem, I just bought a refrigerator that has an ice maker and water dispenser which by the way is a Haier PRCS25. I then purchased an ice maker kit from the hardware which came with a self piercing saddle valve. From here I connected the valve to a 3/4" copper cold line pipe...

GE Refrigerator - water line [ 1 Answers ]

The line to my water dispenser started to leak so I need to replace the whole line. Most of the line is 1/4" the part that I need to replace is 3/16'. I have tried to find this line and none of the plumbing stores carry it and they tell me it is an odd size. Does anybody know where I can get...

View more questions Search