Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacylee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 03:17 PM
    Lost
    I'm 18, and when I was 14 my nana died this made me feel so low inside, shortly after that I was put into care,then I met this boy who made me feel alive again he made me so happy I fell so deep in love, I got pregnant and I was so stressed I lost our beautiful baby and that killed me. Now I've lost him. After that I feel so lost I feel like I have no emotion I feel like I'm just existing I'm not living I don't want to feel like this I feel emptyness I cry for no reason I get really angry I feel like I don't want to be here no more is there any help I can get? Everyone tells me it will get better its been 6months and I'm no better I feel worse I don't know what to do
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 17, 2013, 03:34 PM
    It will get better. It is going to take a while and you're really going to need to find someone to talk to about all this. It is a heavy burden to bear and there's no reason you should do it alone. I would talk a counsellor, or even the kids help line or a adult version of that. Talk to someone, it helps to externalize what you've kept up in side. You're taking the chaos and the hurt and giving it form, and by giving it form you can deal with it.

The main problem with how you are and how you're feeling is that it is all nebulous and strange. No rhyme or reason. Sort that out and that's the first step on the long journey home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost multimedia audio controller Hello, I've lost my multimedia audio controller adter [ 1 Answers ]

My mistake I uninstalled my multimedia audio controller driver.sound system of my system is not working.please help me.I don't know the brand of music system or mother board.

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

Lost without him [ 9 Answers ]

My xboyfriend is full of problems. Everything bothers him I tried so hard to help him, but all he does is find things to get upset about. I miss him so much because we did have long conversations and fun together at times . He is part of my soul and with him gone by my choice I feel like part of me...

I lost myself! HELP [ 3 Answers ]

My mind is racing... If something is indescribable, but you describe it as indescribable, then are you not describing it? And if that is true, how do we know for sure that black is black and white is white? And how do we know that dogs don't see in colour if we don't see the way a dog sees? And...

View more questions Search