Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popeyedwc Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 02:26 PM
    Need ideas to locate stepson's bio-father
    From what I have read, this is probably a longshot... but I have to ask. My wife does not remember the last name of her son's (my stepson) biological father. My stepson is 19. I have a photo taken 20 yrs ago of the father, I have a first name, and an approximate geographic location (the area of a county that he lived in). I know his age. My wife knows that her son needs to at least know the name of his real father, I'm just not sure I have enough information to even start a search. Thank you very much for any help you can give me.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2013, 02:32 PM
    Last names are the basic start. First names only after first. Any address?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2013, 02:38 PM
    Did your wife and the bio-dad ever date? Did other people know about the two being together and might remember his name?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2013, 03:34 AM
    Why does the child need to know his name. The child just needs to know the truth. A child has no "right" to know.
    popeyedwc Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 06:01 AM
    ma0641.....It's all pretty sketchy... I know first name, possible last name and general vicinity but no specific address.

wondergirl.....thanks for the idea! I am going to try to locate a friend of hers that would have been familiar with the bio-dad. Thank you!

Fr Chuck....he already knows the truth. He would just like to know the man's name....I don't see anything wrong with that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extortion by bio mother upon bio father? [ 12 Answers ]

Biological mother tells Biological father must pay court-ordered child support of 25.00, she never went to court, he justbelievedher. Is this extortion, if so,what can he do about it? This was found out when she said she wanted her current husband to adopt his child. He was told she was going to...

Looking for biological father of my stepson [ 6 Answers ]

From what I have read, this is probably a longshot... but I have to ask. My wife does not know if she accurately remembers the last name of her son's (my stepson) biological father. My stepson is 17. I have a photo taken about 18 yrs ago of the bio father, I have a first name, possibly a last name,...

Trying to identify/locate stepson's bio father [ 0 Answers ]

From what I have read, this is probably a longshot... but I have to ask. My wife does not remember the last name of her son's (my stepson) biological father. My stepson is 17. I have a photo taken about 18 yrs ago of the father, I have a first name, and an approximate geographic location (the...

Need ideas on how to locate noise in house [ 5 Answers ]

There is a noise in my condo that I can not identify. It's a low thumping followed by a banging and floor vibration. After months of this I can not find where the noise originates. Any suggestions?? I thought it was water hammer and had a very expensive system installed and still have the noise. It...

Husband to adopt stepson,bio dad gone 11 years now [ 3 Answers ]

What are the abandonment laws and how does my husband adopt my son, the bio father has never been in his life, no contact whatsoever for the 11 years since he was born.

View more questions Search