Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    99IIU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 08:25 AM
    Hair Question
    HI girls,

I was wondering.

If for charity, you knew you were going to get a massive pie in your face, what style would you do your hair?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 17, 2013, 09:28 AM
    Something easy to wash..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair test question [ 2 Answers ]

I possibly have a hair test in the near future. I was a heavy everyday user for about 5 years. I have decided to quit I will be sober for 120 days. I shaved my head when I was 80 days sober. Do you think that is enough time to pass a hair test? Thank you.

Hair Test Question [ 0 Answers ]

A job offer came to me last week which I accepted. I believe they are going to hair test me based upon the research I was doing. I have smoked 3-4 weeks ago once and about 5 weeks ago once. Before that it was about 9 weeks ago a couple of times. Hair length right now is about at 1.5", I am...

Want to ask question about my hair [ 1 Answers ]

I had white blonde hair now I have dyed it aurburn there should be to pictures up one with blonde and one with aurburn just want to ask is it nice aurburn dose it look good on me a few people said that the blonde was to white what do you think

Hair test question [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying for a job that requires a hair drug test. I took one hit about 2 months ago for the first time in about 4 years. Do you think I will pass? I have heard there won't be a high enough level of thc in my hair follicles. Just curious.

Hair color question [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was dark brown naturally, like 5 years ago. I dyed it red for 4 years. A few months ago I died it blue black temporarily.now I want to dye it blue onyx using MC Max by miss clairol . Should I use a 30 volume cream developer or a 20 volume?

View more questions Search