Ask
    Mkmk71681 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2013, 07:01 PM
    Hep c treatment
    I have sarcoidosis can I be treated for hep c
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 17, 2013, 06:45 AM
    What does your doctor say? That is where the best info will be.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2013, 06:47 AM
    Did you develop sarcoidosis after treatment for Hep C?

This is seriously something you need to discuss with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hep c [ 4 Answers ]

If your liver enzyme count is high... say 5Million per 1000, what does that mean?

Any treatment and success in azoospermia ?where in India is the best treatment done? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with primary testicular azoospermia .My FSH levels are 24.9 mIU/ml. I have gone to urologist but they didn't give any help .Also tried some ayurvervedic medicines and still continuing.I am married for 1 year and want to become a biological father . Please any help.

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

Hep C Treatment [ 1 Answers ]

What is the newest treatment for Hepatitis C?

Hep B [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if I would have anything to worry about if I was working with someone that has been confermed with Hep B? Also if some one was to work at there desk is there any chance of getting them getting Hep B? Or is there something that we have to do to clean the desk before the sub gets to...

View more questions Search