Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    texxxas Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Mar 29, 2007, 10:23 AM
    I'm so addicted to going out.
    And I really don't know how to stop, I seriously go out EVERY NIGHT! For example, this is my schedule
    Sunday, have lunch with someone, ANYONE, somewhere, then at night I pretty up and go to the club
    Monday, if I'm not working, I go shopping then later at night, meet up with friends for drinks or watch a movie or go to one of my guy's house to crash
    Tuesday-repeat Monday
    Wednesday- repeat Monday
    Thursday- Always girls night out, so I do the same thing in the day then get all dolled up and go out bar-hopping then clubbing then crash at a guy's house
    Friday- Do my chores, errands, etc. then at night, off to the club/bar/out I go, then if there are after-parties, I hit them up and crash
    Saturday- repeat Friday

It's pathetic isn't it? I loveeee going out and I loooveeee meeting new people and hanging out with friends and getting all dressed up, but I know it effects my priorities. Because I work just enough to make just enough to get by for the week and when comes time for bills I pay the minimum and the rest I spend on clothes and going out, I can't seem to stop and this has been going on for 3 years now, I really don't know how to stop, I can't stay home, I seriously feel like I'm going to die of boredome when I'm at home... does anyone know what's wrong with me? What I can do? I've tried going to sleep so I'll miss out on going out but when I wake up, I'll find something to do. I don't want to go out this much!
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2007, 11:12 AM
    A good thing is that you acknowlege this.

I don't know perhaps it is a good idea to find something new in your life, hobbies, work, different activities,.
    Try to fill the mind with something else.
    mag oblivious Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 12:48 AM
    Going out is all fine and good, but, do you feel like you have to drink to have fun?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 01:18 AM
    Unfortunately, the poster has not been back to this site since April 11th. So, she may have found other answers to her question.

I hope that she will come back, because it would be an interesting problem that she has to which to provide answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend is Addicted.. Needs Help [ 9 Answers ]

My friend is addicted to gasoline huffing.. he often haluctinates and does inhales from gas can almost eveyday. He has admitted he needs help but does not want to ask his parents. Is there anyway to help him get over this without asking from adult?

Videogame addicted [ 12 Answers ]

I love videogames. I play constantly. But my math grade is really low, my mom took away my ps2, now I have to raise my math grade to get it back. HELP!

Am I addicted? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm 20 years old and currently at university... but my friends keep telling me that I drink too much.. even for a student? I go out 6 days of the week for the past month or so and I do admit I drink till I'm past drunk and spend all my money... including my rent money on alcohol. I...

Addicted to oxycotin [ 5 Answers ]

I Need To Know About Withdrawals From Oxycotin And How To Come Off Fo Them And Side Effects Please Help Me I Want To Come Off Them With Out All The Withdrawals I Have Been Taking Them For Two Years Because I Have Health Issues And My Doctor Is Wanting To Take My Off Them Cold Turkey And Iam Scared...

Addicted [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am so addicted to women, I mean like naked and bikini girls and stuff but I feel if I show it to people I know and stuff it will embarrass me (sorry about the spelling) What do I do?

View more questions Search