Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bobdagurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Best Friend Stabs me in the back, Sleeping with my first love w/in a month of breakup
    Ok, So I am new here. Basically, I need help. My ex-boyfriend and I finally cut the cord back in Jan. So, he and I had this big fight (we decided to stay friends after the break-up) and he wanted nothing to do with me because he felt like I wasn't talking to him and all. Well, that lasted for about 3 days then he came back and was like sorry and all that jazz. I had left for NC the day after he apologized, and came back 2 days later. I headed over to my best friends house, in which my ex and her had just "hung out" and they both told me that the day they did since she and I were going to see a movie and well, I was in NC. But I knew something was up when I saw they had been txting all day. So, I asked her point blank if anything was up. Earlier that week, during his and mine fight, I was telling her how much I loved him and all and she told me she wouldn't want anything to do with him and how I deserve better. Well, within in 2 hours of me leaving, he came over, and SHE SLEPT WITH HIM. 2 hours after her telling me all that. Then, again on his birthday with me in the house suffering "almost dieng" ( I had a little much to drink). So, At this point. I am at a lost on what to do. I confronted her on me knowing and she blamed me. Telling me it was none of my business. My ex and I talk and he tells me all the crap she says about me and he was the one who told me.

What should I do?
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 29, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Forget Her And Him For That Matter! You Are Not Sappose To Date Or Sleep With Your Friends Ex's. That's All There Is To It. She Suck For Not Controlling Her Hormones With Her Fast ! Move On Girlfriend.
    MiiSZTiFFANiE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 07:41 AM
    That is really messed up. I always told myself to never have a best friend because you can't trust anyone but yourself. And that is true!
    haylz-p Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Apr 2, 2007, 08:16 PM
    There's a rule on that sort of thing that your mate shuld learn... Hoes before Bro's... which is the first rule for mates... I think you shuld forget about her... your ex on the other hand is all right for telling you what happened and everything but I wouldn't get back with him... he'll probably do it agen... I reckon just forget about them both... u seem like a real cool chik that could find mates easy as... who cares about them both you deserve a lot better girl!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

Breakup with friend [ 3 Answers ]

How do you explain to a friend that you have broken the relationship with another mutual friend (all women) without going into details or bad-mouthing?

Breakup... and then she comes back. [ 7 Answers ]

This is just a theoretical question. Imagine a girl wanting to break up, and after a few weeks she comes back, wanting to get back together. How do you react in such a situation? This topic didn't get much attention here. Of course, you do not answer her calls right away, and so on... but...

Breakup with Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me here. Background on me: 28 female, married with a 2 year old child. I have a friend that I went to college with and got back in contact with about 3 years ago. Right around that time I got pregnant, and I also got her a job at the company where I work. My...

Breakup with Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me here. Background on me: 28 female, married with a 2 year old child. I have a friend that I went to college with and got back in contact with about 3 years ago. Right around that time I got pregnant, and I also got her a job at the company where I work. My...

View more questions Search