Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nndtshrm92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2013, 09:30 AM
    How do I know that she loves me or not
    Hi I am in love with a girl who is already in a relationship. Also the girl enjoys my company and even she allows me to touch her body though not physical. She once said to me that she doesn't have enough strong feelings for her boyfriend and can come to my life but after she meet her boyfriend after a long time she changed her views. But gradually again she started liking my company and even we watched a movie together holding her hands but after few days we had a quarrel and in spite of me asking sorry several times to her she said she wants to cut off everything with me as she can't cheat her boyfriend at any cost and also her marriage is fixed with him.

Though I am not sure that whatever she said about her marriage is true or not, now she has planned to stay with her boyfriend for few days in his aunts house. What should I do? I really love her, how could I know what's in her heart about me?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 09:52 AM
    It makes no difference... there is nothing you can do and it doesn't matter "what's in her heart"... She is with someone else and she obviously cares about him. It's time for you to start acting like a mature adult and to back off and let them have their life.

If she really wanted you and was able to be with you, she would be already... she's not so stop playing games and find someone who isn't already attached.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2013, 04:35 PM
    My advise would be to cut your contact. Go out and get a great life away from her. Make sure she knows this through Facebook for example. When your have a great time and life invite her out as a friend.

I had a similar issue once with a girl who was my friend who I felt more for. I sat there for a year dating others whilst she dated an idiot. We eventually hit it off for a few months, had a whirlwind romance and great holidays away together. Unfortunately it ended due to differences we couldn't work out.

My point is get a life away from her and have fun. Don't give up hope but don't put all your eggs in one basket!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 06:52 PM
    Dude just take her word for it and see her trip with the boyfriend as a very strong hint you have given your heart to the wrong person and your love will bear no fruit.

Leave her alone for YOUR own good. That's what you should do. What did you expect from a female that had somebody already?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He says he loves you but he dating another girl whom he tells he loves her [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend whom we have dated for 4 years, 4 months ago we broke up because of this girl whom I found he was talking to and the girl was saying that he was pregnant for him of which he was lying. He did sleep with her though. We broke up and now 4 months later, my x comes back and start...

My wife loves her daughter more than she loves me! [ 17 Answers ]

I recently discovered that when my wife (of twelve years) and her adult daughter go with my visiting mother-in-law or a visiting friend, it was not really just "a girl's" Sunday brunch;" I was excluded because my daughter-in-law, who lives nearby but has always avoided me, told her mother (my...

A girl says me that she loves me but at the same time she loves another person also [ 2 Answers ]

A girl says me that she loves me very much but one day I discovered that she is in love with another boy also. What should I do ?

I love a girl who loves me but loves someone else as well [ 7 Answers ]

This girl I have known for a long time now has always said she loves me with all her heart f&a etc. but she got with another lad who she didn't love, they split up when she came to my house for the weekend then a couple days later there back together, she was still telling me she loved me but now...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search