Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shay2413 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Ladies, pull the claws back in!

Shay2413, the reason we ask is because we have so many people come here who are purposely trying too fool court ordered tests. Morally, and legally, we cannot help someone to fake a court ordered test.

The cutoff ranges from 60 - 80 hours, with 80 hours being the most reliable. It also depends on what the cutoff is for the particular test being used. Since we do not know which particular test is used in each occasion (this is a global website) we can only guess.

Finally, this is not a social networking site. This is a Q&A board and all members are anonymous.
    Thank you, and I appreciate your honesty. I am not sure the exact cutoff whether 100 or 500, I simply just asked because of a personal issue with myself and that is awesome that it's private and a lot I read did help, I am just not about stating my entire personal issue that's all and I would expect someone to respect that. You can find out new info to help me without knowing my personal issue. This has nothing about court, it's not even through a court. And just saying this might be for a friend who is terrified and I told her I'd help. Again with nothing being court ordered, I just wanted to know what the chances were, that's all. And I appreciate you being honest with me.

Oct 15, 2013, 07:10 PM
    Some people pass that early because they know how to cheat the system.
    Oh well then yes that makes perfect sense, it's not about cheating a system. I am not into all this drug and alcohol issues so I am not sure what people really do to get by all this. That's all
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2013, 07:11 PM
    I understand that Shay, but we have many members who come here who post under false pretense hoping we will tell them how to cheat the system.

Now, as for all of the bickering... That must stop now or this thread will be closed.
    Expert

Oct 15, 2013, 07:14 PM
    Again with nothing being court ordered, I just wanted to know what the chances were
    Again, the chance that you, or the friend, fails for dilution is high. It is also high that you, or the friend, may fail altogether depending on the particular test used. All labs throughout the world (again we are global website) use different tests. We cannot say with any certainty one way or the other.

Oct 15, 2013, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Actually, if you look back, all my personal life is posted on this site. I don't hide anything. I probably should, but I don't. I'm much too open about my life.

The written word is the worst form of communication, and I have to say, I often come off sounding a lot worse than I intend.

So I'll try very hard to make my thoughts understood. I don't mean to call you a liar. Not at all. If you made a personal agreement to someone that you wouldn't drink, here's my issue with it.

You made that agreement. When I asked why you would honor it by taking an ETG, you said that you always honor your agreements. But you didn't. Pass or fail, it doesn't matter. You agreed not to drink, and you did. So even if you pass the ETG, does that obliterate the fact that you didn't stick by your agreement? If the agreement means so much to you, something you're sticking by, then who cares what the ETG says? You know you shouldn't pass because you broke the agreement.

Pass or fail, you failed, because you drank. So the agreement that you made, the agreement you said you'd honor, you already broke. So who cares if a test says you don't have alcohol in your system. You know you drank. You broke the agreement. So a test means nothing. Nothing at all.

Do you see what I'm saying? I'm really not trying to sound mean, I'm just saying it like I see it.
    Yes I absolutely understand where you are coming from. I took it personally when you said a liar because I am not one. I made a promise and I broke it, I made a mistake. I sat with my best friend who indeed found her husband in bed with her sister! We both had drinks while she sobbed away terrified not knowing what she was going to do (there is a lot more) but since it's private I am OK with saying that. I appreciate you redirecting what you said and I do understand, trust me I am not happy with myself And I know it will take a long time to build that trust again.

Oct 15, 2013, 07:23 PM
    I understand that Shay, but we have many members who come here who post under false pretense hoping we will tell them how to cheat the system.

Now, as for all of the bickering... That must stop now or this thread will be closed.
    I don't want to know how to cheat the system, I am not asking how, it's done and over with, I posted every detail f what happened and I thought I could get an opinion that if it's too close. I understand what you are saying but after alllllll the other posts I read literally all day before deciding to put my issue up, they were replying whether they may or may not pass, directed on how many drinks, size, quantity.. etc. so when I posted that I thought that is what I would get, not about cheating the system. That is all.

Oct 15, 2013, 07:24 PM
    Again, the chance that you, or the friend, fails for dilution is high. It is also high that you, or the friend, may fail altogether depending on the particular test used. All labs throughout the world (again we are global website) use different tests. We cannot say with any certainty one way or the other.
    And that's all I am looking for, I don't want a yes or no answer because I am aware that you can't do that. I Just wanted an overall of there was a chance or not. I don't need exact.
    Expert

Oct 15, 2013, 07:25 PM
    I know now that you aren't asking, but the majority of posters here are. This is why I asked you what you stood to lose if you failed.
    goldenrule1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 08:30 AM
    Did you pass Shay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I still be worried? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had protected sex a week ago. My period is two days late, and I took a pregnancy test today which stated that I was not pregnant. Should I still be worried? I also know that he didn't actually reach an orgasam.

Worried?/ [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 33-34 day cycle,I have tried doing a online ovulation calculator but it advised me to see my doctor as my cycle may be to long to ovulate ?

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Should I be worried? [ 1 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I had taken birth control for about 5 months and my period came the week of christmas. I ran out of pills at the end of that period and haven't taken any for this month. Well, that was my last period. I haven't had one since. My cycle is usually about 32 days when I'm not on...

View more questions Search