Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbararobbins4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 03:41 PM
    Want to just touch my dead husband
    My husband & I were together for 54 yrs. He died 2 years ago of cancer. I am still grieving over him. I just want him to touch my hand. I have been to a medium but it didn't help.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 15, 2013, 05:23 PM
    Do you talk to him as you walk around the house and wherever you go? If not, try it. Tell him what you are doing, and funny things you know would make him laugh, and what makes you sad, and when you are cooking food he liked... you will feel his presence. Maybe not what you were expecting. Be open, be non-expecting.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 15, 2013, 05:39 PM
    Nobody is going to deny the pain of losing someone after a lifetime of marriage. Death is something we all must experience at some point. Trying to literally bring him back will do nothing but harm... emotionally and spiritually.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband Loves me to bits but does not touch me. [ 3 Answers ]

My husband of three months sat me down the other day and said he loves me to bits and thinks I am the most wonderful person out there; however he thinks he has married his best friend and that he cannot touch me in a sexual manner as it feels like he is touching a family member. He then walked out...

My husband doesn't not want me he would rather touch himself. [ 12 Answers ]

I have been married to my husband for less than a year. We never had the honeymoon period in our marriage and we never have sex anymore. Yesterday he was taking a shower and ask me before he went to the bathroom, did I mind if he masturbated. I didn't know what to say we never have sex and I was...

Kenmore Elite Catalyst Top Load Washer TOUCH Panel dead [ 2 Answers ]

Washer will not start, Touch Panel will not light, turn on. Did this once before and started to work a day later, now dead for 4 days. Acts like no power (yes working, changed plug). Any Ideas?

Husband won't touch me [ 7 Answers ]

I have been married for 8 years, I love him. He says he loves me. However he don't touch me. I feel lonely and depressed I don't remember what it feel's like to held. He say's mean nasty things to me when I try to talk to him about this. He screams at me like's to turn the problem around to some...

Dead People and Touch [ 6 Answers ]

Do you get a bruise when a dead person touches you?

View more questions Search