Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asdf wormy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 12:19 PM
    How to ask a girl out in sixth grade
    I am a boy that is in all of the same classes as her and she notices me but I can't find enough courage in me or know that she likes me at all. Also I don't know what to say
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 15, 2013, 12:29 PM
    Why don't you work on getting to know her and talking to her instead of worrying about asking her out.
    What does "asking out" in 6th grade mean anyway?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 15, 2013, 12:51 PM
    How about inviting her and a few friends to a pizza party and movie night or board game night at your house? That way you will have others around to chat with too and something to talk about, and aren't "stuck" trying to figure out what to say after "hello."
    asdf wormy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2013, 12:19 PM
    I got to know her a little bit and we are now friends but I am taking it slow
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 16, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Have you talked to your parents about whether you are permitted to date? Sixth grade would put you at 11 or 12 and in my opinion, that's too young to have a girlfriend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16 years old and in sixth grade! [ 1 Answers ]

This year I took custody of my God kids who are 15 and 16 years old. The 16 years old is in 6th grade and the 15 year old is in 5th grade. This does not seem right to me. I had them evaluated and the teachers do not agree that they should be in those grades. Both of the kids have IEP. I have spoken...

Sixth Grade!? [ 16 Answers ]

Ok so I'm going into sixth grade and I am scared that I'm going to get picked on by older kids but eisenhower says that they are bully free but I still think that there's one lercking in the hall. Also can you give me some tips Thanks Kaitlin:)

View more questions Search