Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymous 101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 11:04 AM
    Boyfriend dream of proposal
    My boyfriend told me the other night he had a dream of proposing to me IM not sure what that means
    cam1337 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 11:19 AM
    I think it means he had a dream where he proposed to you
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 15, 2013, 11:37 AM
    I'm guessing the deep meaning behind it is that he had a dream of proposing to you.

Why don't you ask him what it means?

I had a dream where I married Kate Beckinsale... well, I'm still not married to her.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 16, 2013, 07:20 AM
    Sometimes a dream is a dream, sometimes there is meaning. It could also be him testing the grounds by having "A Dream" of something he wants to do without suggesting or committing to anything.

Sometimes it is just a Cigar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird dream about my boyfriend. [ 1 Answers ]

My dream was about a month and a half ago but I can’t forget it for some odd reason. Well it starts me and my boyfriend break down on the road and its night well were in an RV and I’m pregnant and we have our 2 dogs well we locked the door and were sitting there just watching TV then this black guy...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Dream about ex boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Help me analse this dream 6 weeks ago my mother told me that she had dreamed about my ex boyfriend and in the dream he came to apologise for leaving me while I was sick, and all my mother said was that he should apologise to me and her. About 2 weeks after my mom told me about the...

Dream about boyfriend and ex-bf [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, in my dream I am at my boyfriend's house snuggling with my ex-boyfriend under a blanket on the living room floor, getting ready for sleep or something. I'm happy and then I realize that I have another boyfriend and he might wake up, well he does and he starts heading for the living room. I...

DREAM about my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dream that my boyfriend was cheating on me what does that mean?:confused:

View more questions Search