Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hokiluki Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2013, 11:30 PM
    About an anime.
    Well, I watched this anime pretty damn long ago and I couldn't really remember the title. It was about this three girls in a modern city but somehow they are related to three golems in a certain tribe. Anybody knows?

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this anime? [ 0 Answers ]

I don't remember was that cartoon or anime I am not sure . All I remember is that in first episode was about a girl who lived alone in her own home witch was pretty big almost like a estate and in her backyard she plays chess with a robot then she goes to room where her fathers picture is and some...

Name of an old anime [ 1 Answers ]

I can't even remember what it was about but it was a short (like maybe a4 part ova or movie possibly) that aired a few times on the Starz/Encore network several years ago. I remember a girl in a green fedora hat (in a robin hood-type outfit) with red(?) hair had to defeat some monster/demon at...

About old anime [ 1 Answers ]

Hi people I need help to find an old horror anime I've watched so long ago, in the anime appear aliens trying to conquer planet earth, and one guy trying to stop them eventually finds God in a pyramid, also this guy has some kind of small crystal pyramids that give some sort of power. It's very...

Name this Anime [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for an anime I watched awhile back at an old friends that I no longer talk to. It was mainly about 3 students of a private school. Two girls and one boy. The boy thought he was military intelligence or something. One of the girls was like in love with the boy. And that's all I can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.