Oct 14, 2013, 03:12 PM
    Pregnancy questions
    Am I Pregnant ?

HCG serum - 96666 IU/L
    Progesterone - 87.8 nmol/L
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Oct 14, 2013, 04:43 PM
    Hi,

Verify that it says IU/ml and not mIU/ml. mIU/ml is usually used in results.

If it is mIU/ml you are pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask pregnancy questions [ 2 Answers ]

Okay.. So don't judge, I need honest, educated, answers.. I was on birth control for about two months and a week, I got off it because the side effects were way too much for me. I had a regular period on May 23. On June 7th, I went to visit my boyfriend for the weekend, we had unprotected sex and...

Pregnancy questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I completed my urine pergnency test and it's positive. My last period was 14th April 2012. As per weeks it should be 8.1 weeks but as per USG dating scan it showing as growth as 6.1 weeks. Please suggest any further steps.

Pregnancy questions [ 2 Answers ]

Hello first time here. I am woman who is experiencing pregnancy symptoms. I've had unprotected sex right after I got off my last period which was somewhere around the end of May. First I've felt soreness in my nipples, then it went away, tender of breast feeling is on an off, dull cramps,only had...

Pregnancy Questions [ 0 Answers ]

So I got LMP 4/25/2012... had sex (unprotected) 5/4/2012... May 18th started cramping... I know I was suppose to OV 5/7/-5/11... but I felt the mucus discharge on the 4th & the 15th of the month? Can you even have that same eggish discharge 2 times?. Also the 18th I had unprotected sex.....

Questions about pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi doctor this is shweta, I did my icsi, 4 embryos were transferred out of which 2 were of grade 1 and 2 of grade 2 on 1st October, my beta hcg has come negative. I still get cramps in my lower abdomen, veins of my breast have darken. Can you suggest me what has happened and what should I do?

View more questions Search