Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabeha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Dark armpits
    Is there anything you can do about dark armpits?
    Yenoh Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2007, 06:19 PM
    God I have the same problem - and there is nothing I can do about it. Are you a woman of color?
    sabeha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Yes, I'm asian... well bangladeshi actually. I was discussing it with my husband after I posted my question yesterday, and he was saying that it used to be darker before. The only thing I can think of is that as its been cold I haven't been using as much antipersparant.
    One website suggested using a product like fade away, but I'm really sensative there!
    Have you tried anything?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in the dark here. [ 8 Answers ]

You may know the speed of light, but what is the speed of darkness? Just if you're wondering, I don't know, so there are no wrong answers... only stupid ones.

Boils in armpits [ 1 Answers ]

I recently been having boils in my armpits and thighs. I'm not sure whether its caused by the aspirin I'm now taking as blood thinners. Can anyone help me?

How to whiten dark armpits? [ 2 Answers ]

It's my super big problem ever since.. I want to wear swimsuit but I cannot because of my armpits.. I hate it! HELP ME... :confused:

Too Dark [ 2 Answers ]

I'm real dark and I'm tired of being teased about it and I was looking for a way to lighten my skin guadually without bleaching and I was wondering if cocoa butter lighten skin. :)

In the dark [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a very unusual problem with my home. We just moved in 2 months ago and there were no problems with the side. In our bedroom we had a TV, cable box, clock radio and one light. For the last two months everything was working. Now for what ever reason all the power in bedroom and the...

View more questions Search