Ask
    jap12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2013, 05:36 AM
    Perscription
    Do u think taking wellbutrin and koldipin is making me more depressed
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 14, 2013, 05:48 AM
    I KNOW this is an unanswerable question.
    You should be addressing all of your concerns about drugs you are being prescribed with the person who prescribed them. Each person has a different reaction to each drug, and each dose, and each combination, so you have to be constantly letting your doctor know what's going on.
    I had tried numerous anti-depressants years ago that didn't work at all, worked short term, or had side effects not worth the taking. I know this is true of many.
    Do you mean Klonopin?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perscription meds [ 8 Answers ]

If I have a perscription from a doctor do I have to have a doctors note to take the meds a work

TLQD on perscription bottle means.. [ 4 Answers ]

My mom got perscribed a generic for Paxil and the bottle says 1 TLQD FOR 2 WEEKS, THEN 2 DAILY. What does TLQD mean? Just wanted to check before she calls the pharmacy tomorrow.

In need of a new perscription for poor 0 income man [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am a man without work and no money,. I mean absolutely no money, FI am a 40 year old ex-con on probation and in my small community every body knows everything and never forgets... the past is hard to out run. Its this very past that has me in my current dilemma... my eye glass perscription...

Unknown perscription drug [ 2 Answers ]

I found a small, oval pill with 377 on one side and nothing on the other, what is it?

View more questions Search