Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karlab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 05:37 PM
    Locate an adopted brother
    I am searching for a brother given up at birth in 1954. He was born to Leah (Sara Leah) Levy Kitaeff.

He was born in New Jersey. Any information will be helpful. Thank you.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 14, 2013, 05:43 AM
    We are actually not a reunion website.

Your best bet will be to either hire a licensed private investigator or to post on reunion websites.

Please be aware that an adoption from 1954---the child may have never known he was adopted. Finding him if he is also not searching could upset his entire world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter was adopted. How can I locate her? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for my daughter.

Trying to locate an adopted child [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for my husbands daughter that he had with a girl he was dating back in 1976, she later married and her husband adopted the daughter. I have the mothers maiden name and the daughters birth name and date of her birth, is their anyway of finding her? We have a daughter and she would like...

Locate brother and his family [ 1 Answers ]

My mother wants to find my brother and his family. She has no money to pay for a search. My brother did some really rotten things to many people and we want to find him. He just went underground so to speak after his last rotten deed.:confused:

Locate brother-in-law [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to locate my brother-in-law... gerald woloshin who moved from Princeron, New Jersey

View more questions Search