Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassie5436 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 01:17 PM
    The dad abuses his oldest daughter and goes to jail and finds them later on
    Okay so there are 2 daughters and the dad blames the oldest daughter for everything and the uncles beat the dad up and he goes to jail whe he finnaly gets out of jail he finds 1 of the daughters working in the yard
    bellabella2314 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2013, 10:36 PM
    Could you please elaborate on that question .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband and daughter abuses me physically and verbally.Married daughter still at home [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has watched her father verbally and physically abusing me and she also abuses me.she is married now and still won't move out.the house is on both my husbands and my name. My husband is willing to get help but my daughter is standing in our way,she is a bad influence on her dad.she...

My 18 year old daughter verbally abuses me and physically hit me last weekend [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Sandra and I am the single mom of 2 kids a daughter who is 18 and a son who is 14. My daughter is graduating from h.s. in a few weeks and since she turned 18 she went from the normal arguments a teen has with her mom to verbally cursing at me and now this past weekend she started a fight...

My Dad Abuses Me At Points. [ 47 Answers ]

Well hello everyone, my name is Kayla. My dad scares me sometimes. Sometimes it feels like we are the perfect father/daughter relationship, and at some points I'm just afriad to speak to him for the following week. My mouth sometimes get's me in trouble with my dad. My dad he gets angry very...

A women who finds out she has aids and a daughter named beautie [ 1 Answers ]

A woman that finds out she has aids from her husband and she has a daughter named beautiful. She gives the teacher her daughter before she dies

Should I tell an adult that my dad emotionally abuses my mom and I? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't want my parents to find out if I do tell someone. My mom won't tell anyone because she needs to be loved and she has depression and she doesn't have the courage to stand up to him. I know that I can't take it anymore and I always cry myself to sleep. I don't see what the point is to live...

View more questions Search