Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cam1337 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 10:03 AM
    Name of movie where couple killed while sex by laser.. old movie
    Need to find the name of a movie where a couple have sex on an abandoned train and killed by a laser of some sort , a quote from the scene is ' were losing precious time' please help

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember the name of the movie where a boy is killed or dying and he is trying [ 2 Answers ]

When a boy is killed or dies and tries to tell his friends who killed him from the grave

I'm trying to figure out a movie title the movie is about an old couple the wife has [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out a movie title the movie is about an old couple the wife has alltimers and live inside a home her husband does to but she doesn't know who she is or that they are married so he retails her the story of their love can you help me?

Old movie where the nannie killed a family when it first come on then moves in with a [ 0 Answers ]

This is an old movie when it first come on a nanny killed a family them movies in with another family then kills them one of the kids go to hide in a shed she finds him by clapping her hand his beeper goes off and she shots him

Movie with underground cave, divers being killed? [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm looking for a movie where this group of divers goes into an underground cave and they start getting killed off and they find out its ancient creatures killing them all and they have to get out. Any help?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.