Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Harryyyh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 08:01 AM
    Lose stomach weight
    I'm 18, male, don't drink and don't smoke, and want to get a flat stomach.

I'm a vegan and also have a wheat intolerance, so their's a lot of foods I can't eat, Just wondering if anyone has any advise how to Burn stomach fat? :)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 15, 2013, 09:18 AM
    Exercise! You're body doesn't burn the fat close to where you're exercising, it is a uniform lose. So if you have chubby thighs and a chubby belly they'll shrink close to the same rate. The caviet is that the fat layer tends to follow the shape of what is on an around it. So if you get your belly fat down then you'll see the abs behind it.

But there isn't really a way to target your belly. Exercise and get your abs in shape as well as the rest of your body and you'll see that region start to flatten out.
    zip63114 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 01:15 PM
    The key is reducing overall sub cutaneous (below the skin) fat. It is not possible to spot reduce fat, so you must get an overall body fat percentage below 15% to get the lean cut look. Diet and exercise - try high intensity interval training to raise your metabolism and reduce body fat. Look at at this explanation http://www.newhorizonfitness.com/upl...nes_Jan_08.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose weight in my legs and stomach [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lose weight in My stomach and how do I lose weight in my legs

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

How I lose weight in my arms and legs but not my stomach? [ 5 Answers ]

kay so my stomach is super skinny, but my legs and arms aren't. they aren't fat, they are pretty muscular..well my legs are..but my arms are just fat. they don't fit my body at all. its weird. i've done push-ups and i'm a cheerleader, but it never turns into muscle. someone please help me....

How Do You Lose Weight In The Stomach Area? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 4'9'' and i weight 130 pounds. My doctor says that beacause I am so short I am suppose to be 99 lbs which I dont believe but apparently its true. I want to lose weight. When I played soccer I was a size 3 and now I'm a size 12. I really want to lose weight Can anyone help me out please??

View more questions Search